secret(?) panari temple chest???

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Chatterbone, Sep 6, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Chatterbone

Chatterbone New Member

i noticed there is a chest in the panari temple behind a wall right behind the "glass device" displayed in the room with the 3 legendary items in the temple. i have no idea whatsoever why it is there nor do i know how to reach it as its placed either behind or inside the wall and therefore its impossible to target it with anything(obviously). so! anyone have the slightest idea on what to do or whats inside? :eek:

thanks

Chatterbone

2. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Good question, i could lockpick the chest but couldnt open/get whatever is inside, i was also thinking if it was a bug, maybe something that shouldnt be there since i didnt find other chests like it.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

It's something that shouldn't be there. I did a treasure hunt thread a while back, and someone claimed to get something unique out of it, but later said it was a joke. It's not accessible, just like whatever that sexy ass sword is in the Ancient Maze.

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I think rroyo made a mod removing a piece of the wall and it was an Arcane Sword.

5. Chatterbone

Chatterbone New Member

kinda stupid question, but its not the sword in the maze u happen to talk about now? :eek:

i just checked the chest the best way i know how, which is to blow it to bits n pieces with dynamite :D worked fine, though i cant seem to locate a single item around the area the chest was... so i guess its just an empty chest they forgot to remve... sorri! o well, one can dream xD

Our Host!