1. Please help us cover the costs of Terra-Arcanum's migration to Xenforo, Guest! More information is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Support Terra
Arcanum:
GOG.com

Jojobobo

Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 19, 1990 (Age: 27)
Home Page:
Chemist bloke/comissionable streaker.

Share This Page

Jojobobo

Well-Known Member, Male, 27

The below image was supposed to look like the tip of a penis, I failed :-( Nov 3, 2017

1. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      The below image was supposed to look like the tip of a penis, I failed :-(
    2. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      ….…...……._¸„„„„_ ..…...„--~*'¯…....….'\ ...… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì .¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/' "¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-": : : : : : : : : :¸-"
    3. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      ...and I've had to make these messages in a format that comes across as disconcerting chronologically.
    4. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      I "commented" on Papa Dog's status expecting it to show up here, but it didn't. Now that message was irrelevant (maybe slightly creepy)
    5. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      Andrew Ryan? Everyone loves Andrew Ryan.
    6. Jojobobo
    7. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      I thought I'd award myself an avatar before mods intervene. Creepy Deep Red puppet it is.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 19, 1990 (Age: 27)
    Home Page:
    http://terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/ucp.php?i=173
    Chemist bloke/comissionable streaker.

Signature

Well, it's the second one I've had, but they're both the same. They start out that I'm in here, but it's not day or night... it's kind of half-night, you know? But it looks just like this, except for the light... and I'm scared like I can't tell you. Of all people, you're standing right over there... by that counter. You're in both dreams, and you're scared. I get even more frightened when I see how afraid you are and... then I realise what it is. There's a man, in back of this place. He's the one who's doing it. I can see him through the wall. I can see his face. I hope that I never see that face, ever, outside of a dream.
Our Host!