Blessing of Gods

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Egor, May 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Egor

Egor New Member

I have blessing of Torg +1 CN. When i try to be blessed by other God, in Ruins of Kree, for example, blessing of Torg desappears! I cannt solve the puzzle with diagram on the wall in scientific society of Tarant and with the Book Of Pagan Gods. I think, there is a right sequence to getting blessings, in which last blessing not desappears. Does sombody know this sequence? :-?

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Visit the unpleasant elf at the University of Tarant. View (and print out) the diagram on his wall, and read the book he offers you.

Look in the Terra Arcanum Questbank under "Arcanum Gods Quest" for full spoilers.

3. verminator_666

verminator_666 New Member

there are like 3 circles of gods, the lower circle, the greater circle, and the all-father, do them in order to move up the circles, the lower blessings go when you get to the greater gods, but when you get to the all father the greater gods disappear, velorians blessing (the final one) has really good stats like +100 hitpoints and fatigue points, and other really useful stuff.

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

As you do the God Quest, the blessings of the minor gods accumulate, to be replaced by the blessing of the major god for each circle. Just before closing the third circle, you will have blessings from 6 gods, 4 minor & two major.

Yes, the ultimate blessing is worth it.

5. Campos

Campos New Member

Might be the 1074 patch. Because I have finished the game 4 times now with the 1074 patch, AND. The lesser gods blessing ARE NOT accumlative for me. I follow the right order. I ALWAYS get the fathers blessing. But when I make offerings to lesser gods I loose and gain attributes. I definatly do not have the attributes resembling accumulated blessings. Wish I did, would save alot of CP. Have used repair, unistall/reinstall. I dont even keep some of the Major gods blessings. Like I said though I do get the fathers blessing, and yes its worth it.

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Check your book as you travel. The minor god blessings add up within each circle. When you finish a circle, the major god blessing replaces all the minor god blessings from that circle. The major god blessings are replaced, in turn, by the all father's blessing.

You can save a lot of CPs. mostly by getting Master training when you only have 4 points invested. Also:

(Emphasis added)

Read that again. Yes, I run the 1.0.7.4 patch. 6 is the most you can have at once.

7. verminator_666

verminator_666 New Member

ive never followed the gods quest all the way through, ive just read a lot on what other people have said, by the time im ready to do them ive maxed out most important stats, the only real thing that will help is the +100 health and fatigue, but i dont usually need it, i might do it on my next game, just for the sake of being able to say ive done it :lol:

:thinkof:

Our Host!