Do you want me to leave?

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Smuelio, Mar 8, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Do you want me to leave?

1. Yes - I know for an American Fact that you are HWLFP and I hate you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes - even if you aren't HWLFP, I still don't want you here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Actually, some creationists use the sparsity of our fossil record to argue against evolution, as in "Why isn't everything fossilized?" or "Where are your 'missing links'?"
    The reality is that fossilization is a process wholly dependent on ideal environmental circumstances, those of which very rarely occur. Plus, most of what could have been fossilized turned into oil, and we now use it to fuel our cars, planes, boats, etc.
    I like Hindus because they too believe that they're god. I have this in common with one billion people in an actual religion, along with mental patients in the western world.
    Saying "an Hindu," is no different from saying "an historic," or "an hospital," all it requires is that you simply drop the H when pronouncing the word after "an," which is something English speakers who speak King's do. Though I will remark that "an 'indu" is something I've never heard. You're arguing based on the knowledge of an American English speaker, and not one of Britain. Are you from Oregon? :p

2. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I'm just joking with you, Magikot, referring to the fact that I made an offensive generalisation first.

Although, I do count myself an Hindu because I've studied Sanskrit in my old age and found its body of literature to be extremely diverse and sophisticated, and it lends itself to scientific thought better than any other religious tradition. Also, "Hindu" is a western label meaning, "All the religions on the other side of the Indus River." It is an hyperbole to suggest all Hindus believe in Creation/Creationism.

3. Grossenschwamm

Oh, be careful with all of those dropped "h's". You might offend an hombre. Sorry everyone, now I'm just being an ass. I'll stop.

4. Smuelio

Smuelio New Member

I suspect he was doing it on purpose. Everyone else besides me is allowed to be deliberately provocative.

5. Smuelio

Smuelio New Member

Oh, let me guess, HWFLP also had a keen insight into Americanisms, and so this is just more evidence that I am him. Sigh. Perhaps I should ask my parents whether I was separated from any twins at birth.

[edit] Oh great, and delete your post while I'm replying to it, making it look like I "double posted" again. Thanks. [/edit]

6. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

You know, I think they found a "missing link", an hominid ancestor about 47 million years old with features of lemurs and anthropoids: Long tail, long fingers and toes and an horrible, reptilian skull.

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

We don't want you to be a part of our community. We want you to fucking leave.

8. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

The 'missing link' in human evolution hasn't been missing for a long time. In 1974 we found Australopithecus afarensis. A. afrensis is a fully bi-pedal ape who’s hands, feet, teeth, pelvis, skull, and other physical details are morphologically in the middle between Dryopithecus fontana and Homo erectus.

For more info: http://www.youtube.com/user/AronRa#p/c/ ... foje7jVJpU starting at about 6:30. It's a great series though and I think anyone that wants to learn quite a bit about evolution should watch it in its entirety. As well as taking a look at his videos on taxonomy and phylogeny.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hJQsvoY6VU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hJQsvoY6VU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

We say herbs because there's a fuckin' H in it.

9. Grossenschwamm

Well I'd rather be proven wrong by a comedian than one of you. Oh wait.

10. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I think 4chan is that way buddy. >>>

11. Viktor_Berg

Viktor_Berg New Member

Now we're arguing semantics? Jesus, troll threads never breed anything worthwhile. Just ban Smuel's alt(s), bury this thread and let it rest in peace.

12. DaneKoponen

DaneKoponen Member

Thank you very much for introducing me to an excellent series of videos. His forum debates with creationists have also provided me with hours of entertainment :)

13. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

You aren't very good at this whole "puppet account" business, are you?
    Ah well. Rather than express any interest in this thread, I think I'll just go play MTG.

[​IMG]

14. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

15. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Man, nothing breathes life into a topic like a little old fashioned America hatin'.

I don't see what goes on during times stuff gets mod deleted (so maybe it's really bad, I don't know), but other than being a gigantic douche to Gross he hadn't been that bad.

But, that one incident is probably lifetime ban worthy. Meh, I say.

16. Arthur_Vaapeli

Arthur_Vaapeli New Member

2 Yes
    1 no
    1 indiferent

I think YOU want to leave, if so, do it. 'Cause I don't care...

17. Grossenschwamm

It's true, the worst thing he did was use me. He didn't really go out of his way to troll anyone else, but I'm pretty sure I don't care anymore. I only deleted the posts because I figured smuel got banned for a reason, and I'ddo what I could to prevent his posts from inciting discussion. If I was more active I could have kept him from getting responses. I also deleted a post by grakelin because it embarrassed me, but that was a while ago. I won't do something like that again, and in fact I'll reveal the gist of what he said thus;
    Or something like that. Grakelin, do you remember what you said?

18. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

19. DFS

DFS New Member

Go suck more arses!
    YOU ARE FUCKING MORONIC PIECE OF BULLSHIET!-!-!
    You fucking banned me because I ASKED wtf hwlfp is.
    Unban me you trolling moron and apologize, shit sucking scum.

Rex here.
    I sent email to Grosssmtsmtbullshitsmt but apparently he never check his stupid email account or maybe he just doesn't for 2 days, or he is copy of dark fuulfuck and also ban innocent people.
    Unban 'Rex' now or you are fucking troll.

20. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Two people posting from identical IP addresses within minutes of each other. One's a brand new person. I'll leave this account of yours unbanned for now, and that's simply because I won't ban someone who can't come up with an insult better than suggesting Gross is my puppet.

P.s: I'm an Admin, and a retired flame warrior, not a troll. Difference being my ability to remove you. :)

Our Host!