Help in Stillwater (evil quest)!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Kurtillius, Oct 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Kurtillius

Kurtillius New Member

Alright, I've played through the game twice now, so I decided to do it a third time being evil (alot of fun, that.) Anyway, I was told by Min Gorad to kill everyone in Stillwater, so I could join them. And I have. But it says I didn't. And this is bugging me, because I killed EVERYONE!
    3 guards, the blacksmith, Myrth, the taverngoers, Marley, Brigette, the giant expert, the little gnome shopkeeper, the people in the hotel, I even ran into that cave and killed Cyrus.

The only person I haven't killed is Adkin Chambers, who is gone because I got dodge mastery. And there's no one else left in town! No one!! What am I missing? What am I doing wrong? Why won't this work?? IS Adkin being gone screwing me up?? Please help!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

*******SPOILER*************

*************I've Warned You*********

Adkin is in Roseborough with the Lady Druella, so if you actually have to kill him, that's where he is. I'm interested in playing evil at least once - I've enjoyed slaughtering the entire town of Shrouded Hills on several occasions, so I guess playing evil will be fun overall :smile:. Hope it helps.

3. andyg

andyg New Member

Stillwater

Stillwater has branching roads that go off in several directions. Did you kill the guy who originally had the statuette of Geshtianna? He was off to the southwest somewhere.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

5. Kurtillius

Kurtillius New Member

Thanks, all.

Thanks for the help with the location of Adkins in Roseborough. Killing him was what I needed to do to officially wipe out all of Stillwater.

Our Host!