Magic Beans????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Sep 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Someone please tell me that i did not waste 1000 gold on some beans..... What do these beans do?

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Im not sure, but if those beans are the one Ive read about(can't remember where)they can be used for full heal or resurrection, so keep them, a resurrect scroll cost more than 3k..:smile:

3. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

Yeah, go to your local gypsy and identify them. They're very low cost ressurection beans.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Not worth it since I already have the spell and Virgil too. But I guess Troika put it there because in case you don't have any and you want to resurrect *someone* at Caladon later in the game. :razz:

5. Soldador

Soldador New Member

You mean, in case someone took that resurrection spell from the chest? :p

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

*SPOILER*

That someone are you talking about Virdil if he left your team at the dark elf place

7. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Well, its no use in Caladon either since there's a resurrect spell there..By the way, Ive been wondering did Virgil or Raven resurrect you when you get killed (and they have the resurrect spell of course).. It seems U have to ask them first..How can u ask them when your dead??? Dumb!!! :smile:

8. Santera

Santera New Member

Unfortunately, nobody of your companions will resurrect you. Moreover Virgil will not resurrect your other dead companions. So the unique "ressurecter" is you yourself.

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

alright i have indentified the beans but they do not work......what is with that????

10. RightTurnClyde

RightTurnClyde New Member

I've had the same problem with the beans, no action cursor. Methinks this is a buggy bean.

11. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

Guys...I was resurrected by virgil, I was in Vendigroth and I stepped on this funny pad thing - I died instantly and panicked, trying to remember how long ago was the last time I saved it - when, hey, virgil casted a ressurect on me. :grin:

So naturally, I stepped on it again, died again, and he ressurected me again. Hours of fun! :razz:

12. Dakun

Dakun New Member

yeah

vendigroth.. you stepped on the alter.. if you read first.. it said that it was an alter of self sacrific and it would kill you if you didn't appease the other gods first.

ive had virgil res me... multiple occasions... however, he is often in combat, and the angel is raining down on me as the graveyard screen comes up... kinda sucks.. wish it gave a little more reaction time.

also have that problem... beans identify as full magic heal or res, but don't work.

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I always died ojn the altar so I sent raven and she died :smile:
    still got the mega bless

14. Dakun

Dakun New Member

died

i died, but didn't do any of the other blessings and thus... didn't get anything from it.

Our Host!