1. Please help us cover the costs of Terra-Arcanum's migration to Xenforo, Guest! More information is available here.
    Dismiss Notice

Modding Tool: Arcanum Factory 1.4 Beta (02/2018)

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by FilthyJack, Apr 15, 2013.

Support Terra
Arcanum:
GOG.com

1. Sagat91

Sagat91 New Member

hmm...could try it in few days or else atm no time :S
    I installed english version of arcanum multiverse and there was no russian part so I must download russian version etc
    I send you those files via email (russian version) if I fail :D

2. FilthyJack

FilthyJack Member

The files I need are located in .dat and .patch files. If you have installed arcanum factory then you should have DBMaker.exe in arcanum's folder.

Run this script inside Arcanum's folder: Extract_Mes_Files.bat
    This will produce a bunch of folders in Arcanum and Arcanum\modules with the mes files in them.

I don't really have much time right now due the new version being developped but I'll do it for the final 1.4 release.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  3. Sagat91

Sagat91 New Member

No problem Sir!

I sent you an email
    check your inbox :)
    if it's not received to you I upload it here^^

4. FilthyJack

FilthyJack Member

Just to let people know, I can't make a version of Arcanum Factory for Multiverse because this is a huge mod and I've never tested it. I won't provide a software based on something so unstable, this would require re-coding AF everytime they update or fix the mod and having to deal with bugs I'm not responsible for.

On the other hand, a mod made with Arcanum Factory can be opened by anyone for further editing. This is why I chose 1074+UAP which is (to me) a clean game install and a safe base to work on.

I will try to provide multi-language support for 1.4, the release will come in a week or two hopefully. New features and hotfix will come so don't hesitate to ask if you'd like to see something implemented.

Sagat91 likes this.
  5. Sagat91

Sagat91 New Member

alright :)
    I post here again when I find bugs^^(when I have time ofc^^)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018