Nordreich

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by Xz, Jan 3, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Well then I'd grab some aid and run.

2. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

3. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Am I not allowed to play with you anymore...? :cry:

4. Silvara

Silvara New Member

We never said that, did we?
    Oh, and how's the great war treating you?

5. Telcontar

Spuddy, play with whoever you want as long as you don't tough me below the belt. Yes Spuddy how is the great war going for you and your alliance?

6. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

There's a great war?

Well, actually a new bunch of people joined GATO about 2 months ago and they almost immediately started annoying me. So I stopped visiting and only checked my PM:s once a week.

Then I noticed they didn't remove my Platoon Adjutant mask even though I hadn't been around for 2-3 weeks, at which I basically told them to appoint someone else. But lo and behold! Even absent I was proclaimed the best PA my Platoon Commander had ever had :lol:

At that point I became seriously concerned about the status of GATO and started thinking about leaving or re-starting. In the end I handed my nation over to a sitter about two weeks ago and tried to create a few countries to get better resources, planning to restart. But I only got a load of crap so I decided to stick with Kartoffelland.

However, I forgot who I handed it over to; and so I don't know who to approach to get it back. I guess someone's been tearing it to pieces during the war, judging from GATO's stellar performance in said conflict. But please tell me how the war went for me. :p

7. Telcontar

Actually Spuddy, you are going quite well....your nation sitter did a good job.

8. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Really? I would log in to see for myself, but then I'd be flagged as a multi together with the sitter, I suspect. So maybe I should start reading my PM:s again, and not just deleting them when found...

(Then again, Tel has been known for his cruel taunts to the poor taters of this world, so chances are Kartoffelland's just an irradiated crater round about now.)

9. Vorak

If you want to start over I'm sort of semi considering starting a new alliance*, so if you make a new nation I could slide some aid your way.

It'd be on the maroon team and called the 'House of Lords'. But currently I haven't got the drive or the energy to actually start anything.

10. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

That asterisk s'posed to point at some footnote?

(Though it'd be a chore, I think I'd actually do a better job in the long run if I restarted. I mean, I was in peace mode the first three weeks because I forgot that I had picked that option. And I've been playing catch-up with my siblings ever since, further hampered by my strong urge to kick the crap out of everyone that needed it.)

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Don't start over. You'll only be playing catch up even more unless you can get someone to funnel you a couple of million.

12. Telcontar

Yeah Vorak, I mean for gods sake you are chairman of the GC and you would have to start all from scratch again.

13. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I think DU was talking to me, however. I doubt Vorak will be starting over just to fund some alliance on the side.

As for DU: I could liquidate my assets (except for the tech) and slide it along for someone to hold and then send it back. How's that? (Or I could look in the nation sitter thread, I guess, and see who my minder is.)

14. Vorak

Find your minder and get your nation back. You can be a member of whatever alliance you like, its just that most people from around here are in the GC.

15. Telcontar

16. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Woah, woah, woah. He can't take DU's spot, because DU was a higher up in the DoD. Spuddy can't come into the GC and instantly be a higher rank than me.

17. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

No fair!

I demand to be instantly awarded with some 4-star general post and immense veto powers for simply showing up! Of course, Der Grosse is very welcome to hold whatever post should be immediately above mine, I don't mind that at all.

It will be an honour serving you, Herr Schwaum!

18. Telcontar

Well with the current situation, Spuddy I nominate you as VICE CHAIRMAN!

19. Vorak

Given the current situation I can appoint anyone I bloody well want to be both Vice Chairman and Field Marshal.

But I'm not sure who's left to give the job and then theres the matter of giving my job to someone before I cut and run.

That or I just delete the forum.

20. Telcontar

Can you please just TELL ME before you do....

Our Host!