Problem with magical amplitude of mages...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Lycander, Dec 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lycander

Lycander New Member

I tried to trade with the tech gun smythe n the dwarf blacksmith but they rejected mi.i think this is becoze my mp is 70.is it 2 high?What can i do?

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

hello and welcome
    and yes it is because your magic app is so high tech characters don't like people with magic around thier things

3. Criton

Criton New Member

There are various junk Dealers that will buy anything you have, could care less about your tech/magic aptitude, and usually repair better than anyone but Maxim. Look for them. You may not get as much as you would like, but at least you would not have to "junk" the items.

4. Lycander

Lycander New Member

Shucks

I had wanted to buy some guns for vollinger but like i said,i was rejected immediately.What can i do?

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

the only way i know to lower your magic appititude is by throwing a few cp's into some tech skills

6. Squish

Squish New Member

There are a couple of blacksmiths that will sell to you no matter your aptitude. If they will not sell to you and you want to purchase something from them you may have to steal items from their storage (usually a chest) which may include having to kill them if you cannot find another option...
    Otherwise as stated I don't think you can lower your magic aptitude except by putting points into tech skills...

7. Lycander

Lycander New Member

Regarding the Ma..

I heard dat the best i can summon fr a stillwater blade would be a bunny but how good is it?

8. potoroo

potoroo New Member

You can find good guns on some enemies or for exemple in the master pickpoket's inventory ( that's a gnome in the main street of tarant) but you'll' probably need a fate point to have it...

0:)

9. Mael

Mael New Member

one more thing you can learn picklocks then you can pick the locks of thier room thier chest, although this migth hurt your alingment a beat, when i played a techie i always loot the mages in tarant they never know what hit 'em

Our Host!