So, like what's been, like going down and stuff, yo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Sep 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Since I was here regularly last, oohh, like 6-8 months ago and shit? Anything interesting happen? :looks around: No...?

Happy Patriot Day for the Americans here too. Do you get a day off for that?

In the event that none of the above generates a conversation, who's up for the task of re-hashing the Terra-Arcanum website to not only update all the Arcanum shizzy-shizzy, but also to include a lot of Greyhawk: ToEE stuff, seeing as this place is wanting to go that way, yes?

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Patriot Day is a big stack of nothing here, and the number of people who realize it was actually given that name is very small.

Yes, going Greyhawk would be groovy

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hello DarkUnderlord. Whilst you were away, I seriously contemplated suicide, due to the absence of my stalker. In addition, I have begun my own stalking party, and am currently stalking two guys. In addition, I have been working my ass off at school. I'm so mad at you that I don't think I'll speak to you for awhile. Just like I'm no longer speaking to god because it's raining and I can't go to my football game. In conclusion: fuck you DU, and fuck you god. I hate you both. I was looking forward to my football game too. I was going to go, have fun, and hang out with one of my stalke...friends. Yes, that's it. Friends.

Shout out to all mah homies in da hood. Word.

4. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

For Patriot day we got red while and blue cake at lunch.

Yeah that was the extent of it.

5. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Yea... I think it's interesting that they made 9-11 a holiday, yet they still haven't cleaned up the WTC... it's still there in ruins, ya know? at my school we didn't even get red/white, and blue cake... we got normal food... Patriots day doesn't mean anything... it's a bogus holiday, and Bush is an idiot. That's my opinion, anyway. :lol: :roll: :lol:

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

you think you could clean up 9 billion or so pounds of steel and debris etc. and rebuild the tallest pair of buildings in america in 2 years? i dont think the idea of patriot day is a bad thing but dont we already have the fourth of july? i dont want to have to pay for a flag and lighter fuel on TWO days of the year...

how did i celebrate patriot day you ask? i DIDNT order the red white and blueberry pancake combo when i went to IHOP (international house of pancakes for all you ignorant non-american savages) today, i had the french toast instead! mwahahaha! viva la revolucion! <cackles madly>

and snow thats actually pretty funny, my little sister's football game was cancelled due to rain too. small world (well i guess we do live in neighboring states...)

7. Silvio-Arjunza

I don't mean rebuild the damned thing! that'll take a LOT more than two years!! I mean that they never put a big effort into cleaning the debree away, they just moved it around while they were on a body-hunt... (I apologize to those who lost someone in WTC) they have put NO effort into removing very much of that 9 billion tons of cement... actually, given the amount of ash and dust, it is probably 8 billion. ;) wait... then people were selling chunks of it as well weren't they? so 7 and 1/2? 7? seriously... they need to build some sort of Memorial in DC using the remains of that building, and then just clear the rest away to use as mortar or something for the next building to go up.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

where the fuck are they going to PUT 9 BILLION TONS of CEMENT! (i capitalized the most important words because you seemed to miss them the first time around) THE OCEAN? POLAND?

9. Silvio-Arjunza

Poland will work... but I personally think we should dump it all in Iraq, flatten it out, and make Iraq into the worlds largest parking lot. :lol: :D :lol:

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Wat up, D? Just been keeping tangs here on the DL, u know whut I'm sayin'? Fo' schizzle, my nizzle. Been needin' some uh you jive turkey's to get ya'll's asses back herre, to get this party started, you heard?

Well, I've got like the biggest boner for a computer game, for the first time in years, and it's for GH:ToEE x*3ksoe4k#)%) whatever the phuck it's called. Anyway, I just feel that same old feeling that hasn't been felt since the days of Civ 3, AoM, FO and FO 2 (I gotta late start) and A Spy in Harm's Way..... I feel like a 13 year old school boy, desperately wanting to see a penis other than mine. You know, the penis represents ToEE... Little physcology there for ya.

Fo' sheezy.

11. DarkUnderlord

You're in luck! As am both DU AND God, you only have to hate one person/god-like entity! That's saves a whole lot of effort for doing other things, like hating Americans.

12. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Good to see ya back DU, what's been up with FMFO? I don't come around to much anymore because I work some hella shitty hours nowadays. I can't keep up with what's going on at TA anymore, seems like we are recruiting lot's of new people. I believe Snowmane has been fully corrupted at this point, as is evident in her welcome back post to you. What the hell happened to this place?

13. Silvio-Arjunza

I happened. This place has been Thorned!! :D :) :D Actually, I'm not THAT bad of an influence... and DU, you don't need to worry about hating Americans, I'm an American, and am quite proud of my Anti-Bush opinion. I know most of WA hates him, and I bet a few other states do as well...

14. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

...But... I am American....

It's not my fault. I've been here for waaaay too long. Blame retard and noriko (retard's love). I've been very sad without you DW! What've you been up to?

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Darkwalker, you know what you have to do, don't you? Because I sure as hell don't have a plan to enable you to visit here as often as you should be.

And as if a football game should be cancelled because of rain. Fucking pansy players afraid they're going to get a cold?

16. gargob

gargob New Member

Maybe in the White House or in a volcano?

17. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

DarkUnderlord, I don't think you're aware but SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE LAST 6-8 MONTHS! Dig up your bio and bring up all your posts and arrange them by date! You'll SEE!

18. DarkUnderlord

Anti-Bush has nothing to do with it. I quite like bush. I'd personally like to have some bush every day.

Yes, but you're not Americans are you? You're just one, you're not a whole group of the things. It's the groups of them that you have to watch out for.

19. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

This Forum seems to be in a love, hate, uhh... wierd triangle...
    or pyramid... I like pyramids... my house is a pyramid.... anyway uhh what was I saying? Hmmm.... oh well as for the WTC ashes... stick it in canada... they got lots of room :D

20. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Hey there DU, I made a comeback quite recently myself. Not much has changed around here except for the fact that there is supposed to be less abuse going on. :(

Our Host!