Stuck in the middle of water

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by gunslinger, Dec 17, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gunslinger

gunslinger New Member

I was travelling along the coast and from time to time I was stopping to look for herbs on the ground. However on one stop my character was shown in the middle of the sea, unable to move anywhere. I can't target any location on world map with the message your path is blocked.

To avoid losing progress, is there any cheat code or game editor to force my character on a land location?

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Not that I know of, normally when I find myself in that situation I can still fast travel. If you have Virgil with you you could download the Debug menu you can find somewhere on this site and use him to teleport, other than that I've got nothing. Maybe ordinary teleport would work if you had it, but I'm presuming if that was an option you'd have tried it.

3. gunslinger

gunslinger New Member

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have right clicked while on world map and the fast travel route was removed, so I couldn't continue on the initial path. I was playing solo so no Virgil either. Anyway I have reloaded the last save and now I'm trying to save more often.

Our Host!