Vampire , is it good?

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Madness

Madness New Member

Actually no ones jealous, they all think your a pervert.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

3. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Bestiality killed my cat.

And Vampire is hilariously delicious with the fan patches and a few select mods installed. Highly recommended to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. I only wish that BloodRayne thingy had been as good...

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

:rofl:
    Oh my God...well, I hope you cleaned up afterwards. It's like that old saying, "What's more disgusting than having sex with a dead baby? Cleaning the blood from your clown suit."
    The first Bloodrayne had its moments. The writing of the dialogue sucked, however. The sequel had the same problems with dialogue, but was more gory and allowed for slow motion dismembering of your foes. Who doesn't love to bilaterally dissect vampire flunkies?

5. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

You disgust me, sir. ( :lol: )

Actually, the first BR also allowed slo-mo dismemberment (especially with the cheat option for extra-gory action -- I still remember the first time I found half a face on the floor after a fight). You just had to advance enough to unlock the time dilation mode.

And I loved Laura Bailey's voice... I had some fun links for her, but they seem to've been misplaced in these pre-dawn times -- she shouldn't be too hard to Google for, though.

(She should have been hired for Vampire too, making the game even more awesomely fun.)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'am not a pervert. At least I think so. People can think what they want, I do not care anymore.

7. Grossenschwamm

Laura Bailey was the voice of Android 18 in Funimation's latest adaptation of Dragonball Z, so I couldn't play the game and not think of her as a blonde robot bitch.

8. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

She'll always be the sassy redhead to me. <insert drooling smiley I can't seem to find just now>

Then again, there's my all-time favourite woman game voice that I can't help but see as the psycho brunette even when she's voicing childrens' cartoons and Japanese animation-type stuff. Really messes you up.

9. Grossenschwamm

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I for one cannot watch the dubbed version of Akira again without being reminded of the fact that the actor who's the voice for Kei also does the voice for Aribeth...

Our Host!