Ways to get into the thieves underground

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Ring lord, Dec 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

Jarinor!
    remember you told me about 3 ways to get to the theivs underground...
    i did the Mrs.Pettibon quest and i didn't get to the theivs underground!
    when i spoke to the Halfling lady at the train station i had no line about joining them!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-12-09 06:08 ]</font>

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

after the pettibone quest you need to goto 19 Quilton Bend and talk with the man there.
    BTW: try making the topic name alittle more specific next time mmkey? [​IMG]

3. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

There are 2 ways to join the thieves underground.
    1st way(Need high persuasion for this): Trick Lukan that you are a thief then he will ask whether you are from the thieves underground. Tell him you are, and say that you are here to imform him that he is occupying the thieves underground's territory. He will be terrified, as he doesnt want to ruin his chance to join the thieves underground. Therefore u persuade him he should make amends and give you 200 gold. Later when you travel to Tarant, speak to the Human City Dweller in Madam Lil's and ask about Lukan. He will then tell you about thieves underground and you can join.
    2nd way: Do Mrs.Pettibone's quest, then talk to the man standing beside her house. He will regconise you as the liberator of the funery stone and offer you a chance to join the thieves underground.
    Hope this helps.

Our Host!