What's wrong with my game?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by krumm, Jan 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. krumm

krumm New Member

Hi. I am pretty new to the game and have started 2 games. In both cases there are a number of things that seem wrong with my game that make me think that maybe my install is bad or something like that.

1) Arbalah's house is empty with no Arbalah to be found no matter what time a day I go or how long I wait.

2) Virgil tells me there is a note on the floor in the inn in shrouded hills but there is no note to be found anywhere.

3) The lady who can identify things for you in shrouded hills seems to be missing.

4) The NPC (female, elf) in the top left of town (I forget the shop name) seems to be missing.

Does anybody know what's going on? Is it something I am doing? I have the latest patch.

thanks in advance.

krumm

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

well first off, if no-ones done it yet welcome to the forum
    and it sounds like your game is seriously screwed up, i have no idea what could be wrong the only thing i could suggest would be to re-install the whole damn thing and hope to christ that fix's it, good luck dude i think your gonna need it

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

yep, do as mrnobodie say reinstall, try reinstalling everything coz thats a pretty severe problem. Best of Luck too.:winknudge:

4. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Yeah, it does sound like your game is messed. Like the previous wisemen stated, re install, if that doesnt work, contact Troinka and see what they can do about it. If they cant help, well Id ither exchange it for a new copy of Arcanum or just get your money back.

Our Host!