Who's in and who's out? Are you joining HoL?

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by DarkUnderlord, Jan 27, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Why not stadiums? After all, the +35% boost you get from a full deck of banks should add up nicely with the +3 happiness you get out of each stadium.

I'm thinking Harbor - Factories - Banks - Stadiums - Schools - Unis - Possibly Labor Camps should do the trick nicely.

2. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

I'm heading for schools-universities since my nation is supposed to be able to buy 10 tech each turn and send it away. I already have some banks and a few factories, but I'll only need more infra to buy three more improvements.

3. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I'm going the Factory-Stadium-Factory (etc) route currently. Dunno why, someone told me to...

4. Transparent Painting

Sound hell of a fun. Your workers can both work AND enjoy whichever game that would be held in your capital.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    On a second thought, I'm considering going the Labor Camp - Police Headquarters - Labor Camp (etc) route once I've a full rig of stadiums. :)

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If that's the case, I'd be interested in doing some tech deals with you. Something like 3 Million cash for 50 tech (the most of either you can send).

Mind you it'd take me about 8 days to raise that and at the moment, I'm replacing my aircraft instead. Just thought I'd flag it as something to think about long-term, if'n you be interested.

For the record I'm going the Banks -> Schools -> Uni's -> Foreign Ministry -> Stadium's route. Factories are only cost effective for me if I can buy more than 10 levels of infrastruture per day and at the moment, that's the most I can buy as I don't make enough cash to buy 20 levels. I'm also spending the remaining cash on level 9 aircraft to boost my airforce.

7. Dark Elf

Media:
    I fear that the jolly days will soon be over for me. I got a whole string of fortunate events that raised my population with 10 and 15 percent each, + some neat income and happiness boosts a while back, and they are expiring or on the verge of now. Heck, for a while there, I could easily buy 20 Infra a day and still have change to spend on Tech. Hopefully, I might just get enough Infra so I can buy one more improvement before I experience a dramatic drop in population.

8. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

That one happend to me, so for a while i had about 7900 population and 10 improvments:p
    And I also do tech deals.

9. Dark Elf

Media:
    I will save up some money one day and give them to you, hoping for some nice, shiny tech in return. :)

10. Transparent Painting

Yepp. But, first I'll need to buy one more school, which will be done tomorrow, and two universities. We can discuss when that's done. You COULD send me money to speed up the process, but you do as you please.

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

For the record, I've just officially withdrawn my supplication from the Order of the Black Rose.

12. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Well done, Master. Now to finalize the Big Evil Plan.

13. Transparent Painting

I have a question. I've deiced to be your tech-support, which you are aware of. Now, to make this as effective as possible, I'll need to buy as cheap tech as possible. The only ways I've found is Universities and microchips. First: Is there another source which decrease the tech-cost?
    Second: Right now I'll need 3000* citizen before tech-trades will be effective enough. This will take some time to fix and I'll gladly accept all financial help I can get.
    Third: Since some of us will change color (We will, won't we?) I'll need to find a new trade partner with either gold, lead or oil. Anyone interested?

*For one school and two universities. After that I'll get a FA-stuff-improvement-thingy.

14. Dark Elf

Media:
    I've sent you some aid. Also, I'm tempted to trade with you (my resources are oil and lead), although that would mean that I have to drop one of my existing trades, and I'm not sure if I want to do that, seeing as they're all involved in my bonus resources in one way or another.

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I'm sure you won't drop your trade with me at least because I'm younger and quicker than you which means I'll be able to press the delete account button before you do.

16. Dark Elf

Media:
    Of course, when I said "dropping trades", I was referring to random people who just happen to play Cybernations, not the glorious people frequenting the House of Lords.

17. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I'll happily dump some cash on TP to allow him the infra boost to become an effective tech farm :p

Can't do much about your trade quandary, though, since those aren't my resources. (According to what I read on CN, I got one of the suckiest natives possible :( )

18. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I guess I'll have to redo my trades since 3 of them are GC native and I'm pretty sure that 2 of those will bve cancelled (The third one is Xz and if he cancels the consequences shall be dire).

19. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Ooh, scary, what would you do? Attack me? :p

20. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Well I actually meant my economy would be screwed, but your idea is better.

And we should redo our trade since I've switched over to the Black Team.

Our Host!