Work in progress + lvl 127 mod?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by UweWesens, Apr 14, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. UweWesens

UweWesens New Member

I know from other threads that WIP is not compatible with the common lvl 127 mod, but is there another method to circumvent the lvl50-cap?

Correct if this is the wron sub-forum, still pretty new here.

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I'd say this is the right sub-forum, unfortunately I have no idea. There's a mention of something of the GOG forums here and here but it's nothing I have much awareness of.

3. UweWesens

UweWesens New Member

Hmmm... from what I read there it seems to solve a problem related to the UAP, not WIP.
    Though I haven't tried it. Whenever I'm going to play the WIP I may try it. But as of now, I'll stick to the UAP.

Thanks for the info.

4. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

No problem, I've still never played the WIP and find in the UAP if you're playing with any sort of party you usually have to grind to hit level 50 anyway. If you're playing solo, hitting level 50 isn't so bad. In terms of grinding with party in tow, the back-off command stops your followers fighting so you can reap both damage and kill XP from combat (I want to say it's F5, it's definitely in the F1-6 region).

Our Host!