found a half-orc bug

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Khanate, Oct 13, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Khanate

Khanate New Member

in the game ima half orc with very high tech and intel when i have to go to tarant library and get the book the curse of t'ens-ang i get my membership for 5000 gold and i ask for the book...the libririan says she gives it to me but she doesent..has anyone else notticecd this?? :dead:

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

3. Khanate

Khanate New Member

o shit i think i picked it up before and droped it somewhere....that or i did pick it up but it doesont do shit for me..i checked the whole library...

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

5. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

Check one of your drop spots, if you use them. Every inn has a container you can use to store crap.

I usually steal everything in a city or town(including pickpocketing every possible object from npc's) and put it in containers close to each other, basically allowing me access to any item that was in the area at one or two locations instead of searching through every building or npc at a later point in time.

Lately I have started moving every item I save to Tarant, the amount of containers in the warehouse can't really be topped unless you buy the bates mansion also. I like to store all the newspapers I get in the Hall of Records in Tarant considering they supposedly have an archive of them yet you only find that single book in the file cabinets.

I recommend only saving items relevant to your followers crafting professions, your own, and just random crap that's interesting and waylays boredom when you hit level fifty before even completing fifty percent of the game.

If you can't find it, chances are you never will without some serious backtracking that may be pointless if you dropped it in a rubbish bin.

Our Host!