Dread Armor for the small

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by gargob, Jun 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gargob

gargob New Member

Is there any or something like it for a halfling technologist

2. GiantRaven

GiantRaven New Member

the only time i have seen small dread armour was when i chose barbarian background

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

That is small Dark Barbarisn Clothes. As close as you can come.

4. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

My little cheat book says that the black market and smittys have small dread armour but it doesn't give a percentage of how often they have it!

Parmanian

5. twitchy6181

twitchy6181 New Member

I have never come across small dread armor, I never realized that they had any. :cry:

6. Myrdyr

Myrdyr New Member

{8064}{Small Dread Armour}

It is a real item, but it doesn't exist as a possible item for sale (that I could find).

For a halfling technologist, you'd likely want Small Feather-Weight Chain, or Small Regenerative Jacket (both of which can be made). Gnomish Chainmail is a bit heavy and more magick-oriented, but easy to find in a store. The various leather armours (Charmed, Magick, Mystic, and Arcane) are hard to get. The first three can appear as random treasure, and the fourth is a rare item sold by gypsies. Small Oiled Thieves Leather is nice for the thieving boost. I don't believe there's any way to get Small Bronze Barbarian Clothes, Small Dark Barbarian Clothes, Small Red Barbarian Clothes, of Small Dragon Skin Leather. I think Small Mithril Chainmail is a rare item sold by magick smiths.

7. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Small Dark Barbarian Clothes is what a short Barbarian wears on game entry. There is a set of Small Mithril Chainmail in the game. I see it & the regular size for sale every few games. It works great on Jormund.

Our Host!