Hazmatman!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Oct 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. chuft

chuft New Member

An interesting study showed that the one thing successful entrepreneurs and self-made businessmen all had in common was an amazing immune system - the average self-made millionaire is typically never sick and misses no days at work due to illness. Having a powerful immune system also results in high energy levels, enabling them to work those long hours required for starting up a business. This physical health factor was far more important than education, upbringing, morals, ambition, people skills, or any other factor studied.

All in the genes....

Needless to say this natural health and energy level these people enjoy, and take for granted, makes it very hard for them to understand the average person, who suffers from tiredness and illnesses; these lesser beings tend to be regarded as "lazy" by the lucky few.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

poor Jar... thankfully, i have an iron-clad stomach... at my poorest points, i was known to eat things that had been sitting on the stove for three days, and when i was little i used to eat out of trashcans... not out of actual want, you understand, but because when you're four and fucking homeless you'll eat anything... anyway, try eating jello. they make it in nifty flavors, and since it's only sugar and water, you shouldn't have too bad a reaction.

3. chuft

chuft New Member

Having had salmonella, I am well acquainted with the tiredness and limited menu of those suffering from intestinal distress.

Gatorade, saltines, and pretzels were the mainstay of my diet for several weeks....easy on the body and the gatorade helps replenish those electrolytes whose loss makes you so tired. Clear liquids like apple juice and ginger ale are good too.

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Ahh, I remember my big tooth operation. The doctor gave me a bottle of this gooey purple syrup and I gulped down about an ounce. I didn't feel much for the next couple days. Tasted like skittles. :)

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Granted, I have written about it a bit too much in recent times. However, the severe blood loss was not severe, it only happened a couple of times, and that was it.

And I've always had gas. No way am I going to die from an intestinal problem, I love my food too much.

On the plus side, I seem to be better now. Huzzah! No more bitching for me!

Our Host!