levered machine gun

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by jimbo32, Sep 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. jimbo32

jimbo32 New Member

Anyone know where you find this item? Or is it a schematic?

2. starphoenix

starphoenix New Member

I believe you get the levered machine gun from Maxim after you do a certain quest and return with a few parts. He says you after return with 2 items for a mechanized gun. But I am not sure if it means the levered machine gun which is not a schematic or a mechanized gun which is. I tried to return with the parts but only says something about repairing equipment.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

4. jimbo32

jimbo32 New Member

He's on Caladon to the southwest of the main part of the city.
    I got the same deal from him - you give him the camera from the crash site, he tells you to bring the parts for the mechanized gun (which he invented), and when you do you can't get a dialogue option to have him build one. Seems like a bug.
    There's a picture of the levered machine gun in the terra arcanum item bank, so you must be able to get it somewhere.

5. jimbo32

jimbo32 New Member

bump.

So nobody knows where to get this?

6. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Basically yeah. I do know where to get them online, I have a, well shall we call him, an old friend, who makes a living in dealing weapons and explosives, Lokken, find him and talk to him, he will be able to set you up with some serious firepower. There isnt a thing that man cant get.

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I hate to say this, But is this your standard procedure YeaYea? digging up useless old threads?

8. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

I never managed to get Maxim to build a gun for me, either. Hey, he got what he wanted from you, and now you're history.
    But you can get a machine gun from the Tarant guards during the Orc factory quest. You'll need very high pickpocket skill to take the guns from the guards BEFORE you enter the factory. The guards vanish when you come back out.
    Or you can get a machine gun from a dwarf bandit in the cellar of a bar in Caladon. You'll have to kill him and his friends for it, though. :minigun:

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

that is a different machine gun I think. you can buy the schematic for the one you're talking about. and it sucks

10. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

11. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Well, IMHO, ranged weapons are almost useless in this game anyway. The critters start off so close there's no time to take advantage of distance. Maybe I should play turn-based for a change.

Our Host!