Some bugs I've found:
* Larrs (the guy Muggs wants you to collect cash from on behalf of Clan Maug) appears to have Alignment awards reversed in his dialogue - you get a +10 alignment boost if you take the cash he has and promise to pay the remainder for him, and a +5 if you promise to pay everything for him.
* During the Stillwater Giant quest, Tristan Fenwick, depending on which responses you give him when you bring him the caged rabbit, won't always set gf 1054 ("Tristan Fenwick has told PC giant in cage is a rabbit"). In particular, lines 159 and 96 both have him referring to it as a rabbit, but don't set the flag.
* Lines 55 and 57 of Erick Obsidian's dialogue (the PC's responses to his mentioning the schematic) skip his description of what the schematic is, along with a good chunk of the conversation immediately following same. They both send you to line 94, and they should send you to line 60.
* Line 360 in Praetor's dialogue (which is actually "spoken" (floated over) Dante, oddly enough) has a space or two missing and a broken female line.
* The voiceover for line 510 in Gilbert Bates' dialogue doesn't seem to work properly, although the mp3 is there. (I'm not sure if this is only for female characters; I've never actually tested it with a male character.) I can't remember how I "fixed" this, or else I'd share.
Hope this helps!