Hmm, then I don’t know how these blades ended up in my inventory. From now on, I’ll try to be more observant.
Ensanguine Soul (creature)
This target’s location I know however. It’s K’na T’ha. This creature spawns if you hit the incorrect torches in first area.
Black Adder Empress (creature)
Did you mean Dark Adder Empress? If that’s so, then this snake-like creature can also be found in K’na T’ha.
There sure are a handful of unsolved hunts scattered in this thread;
• A character with only a dagger of speed and a potion of heal lesser wounds in their inventory
• A single demi-liche
• A single air elemental
• A gnome carrying a regular staff
• A person carrying corrosive acid
• A character who drops an item after being disintegrated. I have killed the character by other means and the item is indeed in their inventory, not just conveniently beneath them or something else that may make it look like the character dropped the item upon disintegration when this actually isn't the case.
• Diseased Chain Mail
• Two Envenomed Swords, excluding the one wielded by Grunwalde in Blackroot and the one sold by the blacksmith in Stillwater
• Shield of Force
• Strong poison found on the floor
• If you want to smack someone with Torian Kel's ancestral sword or Kryggird's Falchion outside the Void (in the vanilla game) what do you do?
• Two wielded katanas
• A very rare technological potion. When used on a NPC, it summons a random wild animal (from a wolf to a forest ape) which attacks the NPC.
Cannot be bought or created. Only one copy of this item can be found the whole game world.
• Scroll of Familiar. Found rather than bought. Not the one on Harold Sumner in Tulla.
• A wielded Axe of Strength
• Like Muro's rustic finery, one fine suit with a white sprite, excluding the one worn by a generic gnome noble in Caladon.
• Two large gears in one container/on one person
• A quality iron shield found on the floor, I will mention it's hard to spot
• Two more vials of poison; excluding the three previously found at Razors Pointe, Adam Maxwell's house and Caladon's high security prison
• If you play your cards right, you should be able to collect three magic crystal balls in Madame Toussade's house. How?
• Name how you can get at least two examples of the item “Debt of Bessie Toone mine” from Stanton . Acquiring unlimited is again gold star material.
• How do you become cherished as the hero and despised as the outlaw of Shrouded Hills at the same time?
Of course, I couldn’t just make this post without adding another target.
Face off a havoc wreaking Kerghan in the land of the living
(prior to the ending slide)
Requirements; an item that deals fatigue damage over time, an item that allows you to kill indirectly, fatigue replenishment, a specific follower (other than Virgil) and four spells (one of them being a shapeshifting spell).
There you have it. It’s possible going back and forth between Arcanum and the Void without the use of the debug menu.
I purposely didn't say it flat out before, in hope to cause some confusion with the former target. Two hints for this target;
- Fatigue damage has to be dealt to the living one
- "Humanoid Kerghan" has to die once while still being in the Void