Hello, just picked up Arcanum and am having a blast. As a min/maxer, though, I'd like to know a few limits on certain derived stats:
- Heal Rate: does this cap out at 6 (gained at 17 Constitution) or can it be further increased by the following:
- Can it be raised further by wearing the Amulet of N'Tala (+50% or 100% Heal Rate, haven't found it myself so I'm not sure which)?
- How much extra Heal Rate is gained from maintaining the Regenerate spell (Level 5 nature spell)?
- Speed: is there a cap on this, or does it stack indefinitely (Ie. Hasten and Tempus Fugit spells, Enchanted War Boots, Dagger of Speed, etc)?
- I know that Intelligence can be temporarily raised to invest character points into Tech Disciplines without having to invest in Intelligence.
- Once the Intelligence boost wears off, can the learned schematics still be constructed normally?
- Aside from raising the cap on learnable Tech Disciplines and number of spells maintained, does Intelligence have any other bearing on stats and gameplay (dialogue options aside)?
Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!