Lock Picks! Where?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by AsenathWaite, Dec 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. AsenathWaite

AsenathWaite New Member

I am trying to find a merchant that sells lock picks, but I can't find any. I have talked to merchants in Shrouded Hills, Tarant, Black Root. Can someone give me a name and location of a store that sells lockpicks?

2. clabbe

clabbe New Member

orc bandits in tarant

Orc bandits have lock picks. Kill them and take it. U can pick pocket lockpicks from dock workers in black root.

3. RobWakeman

RobWakeman New Member

There are lockpicks in a barrel outside Poone's Flophouse (I think. its somewhere on Low Dervish Row). Magnus can make the auto skeleton key for you, which is even better. Of course you need lockpicks to do that...

4. Odi

Odi New Member

General Store Merchants sell lockpicks; but inventory spawns are random, so you may need to camp (check merchant, leave the shop, advance time one day, check merchant, repeat). When starting a new character you may purchase a 0% lockpick from the onset; however these may not be used in creating the autoskeleton set which are 10%'ers (5% lockpicks required). The 0%'ers will get you by until a set of 5%'ers come your way. As already mentioned, Poon's has a set; but then your character needs to be up for the trek to Tarant first. The train station in BlackRoot is sweet (Remember you cannot use the trains or Tarant transit system with the Mutt in your crew though, only ships).

5. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

If you join thieves' undrground in Tarant they sell lockpicks in their store.

There are lockpicks in a box in a mine in Shrouded Hills.

And yes there are lockpicks in a trash bin outside Poop's flophouse in Tarant.

Our Host!