Gorgoth's path, Vooriden and some other places

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Solaris, Feb 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Are there any hints, quests or other ways to get information on where they are except forcing them? I'm usually trying to play "honestly", and after finding the "Horror Among Dark Elves" I'm usually forced to go all the way from Roseborough to Caladon and then take a ship to Tarant to get to Tsen Ang. I know about the existance of Gorgoth's path, but who should I talk to or what should I read to find it?

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Vooriden appears on your map when you accept Stingy Pete's quests. I think if you ask about the rumors in Caladon they'll tell you of a "long-forgotten pass" through the mountains, but I don't remember specifically whether the Pass appeared on my map after that....

3. Lagash

Lagash New Member

I think that Gorgoth Pass doesn't appear with just asking.

But here are the coordinates: (1500W, 1304S)

Also, to get to T'sen Ang you could go from Roseborough to T'sen Ang crossing the bridge that connects the upper-western continent with the lower-western one. Asking that guy from the Tarantian in the Roseborough Inn will give you the coordinates to that place.

I think the Lethe Wyvern Sighting doesn't appear if you don't accept the quest but anyway... the place is here: (1580W, 1010S)

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

The bridge can be forced without the LW quest, but the bridge is not the mark, the sighting is the mark. Lagash has it right.

What is "plaing it honestly"? If you stumble across Vooriden while just wandering the countryside you can help the monks out. In my first few games, I found a lot of places that way. Now my PCs have preminitions about where to wander.

5. Solaris

Solaris New Member

By "playing it honestly" I meant that I don't "force" places, the locations of which I can gain through talking to people or reading books and maps. I just wanted to find out if the information about Gorgoth's path or Vooriden can be found through listening to rumors or taking a certain quest.

6. Zorque

Zorque New Member

But exploring is way of life, especilly in an adventuring game like this.

Our Host!