Wanna see Nobodie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Mar 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Well as promised, here are the pic's of my tatt's, jarinor, you can look at them again properly now, christ you must of clicked those links pretty quick, they were only up for about 2 mins.

my first one

this one's my favorite of the two, i couldn't decide between a lions head (which looked fucking briiliant) framed by some roses and a panthers head framed by some tribal design, finally i decided to join the two tatt's together, (if you want to know what i got click the link).

my second one

this one i like, but i got it for kinda the wrong reason (spite), my girlfriend at the time was not that impressed with me for getting the first one, and after a pretty serious arguement after i finished work the next day (i was working next to a tattooist at the time, which is why i got the tatt's in the first place..... kinda hard to chicken out when it's only 20 ft away :) ) i got this one, if you ever get a tattoo, make sure you're doing it for yourself, not for something petty or im-mature.

the full monty

i hope you all enjoy this one :evil: :D ....... ok, i'm not doing the full monty...... disappointed???.

this is funny

this has nothing to do with me HONEST!!!, i just thought it was funny.

oh, try to ignore the freckles, it tends to make some people randy........ not....... i got nothing, i'm sorry.

*edit- i've shrunk them to a third of what they were!, 1600/1200 is just a little big, don't you think? i should of paid more attention, let this be a lesson...... don't trust your friend's not to fuck things up!.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Those are some good quality tatt's from what I can tell. I'd get one, but I don't want any identifying marks.

3. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Like the big cats do ye? ~smiles~

That is some nice ink, my friend.

I got three, one of which I got for the wrong reasons as well. It was free.

I have a cartoonish skull with a rose in its teeth on my forearm. That was the first, and wrong reason. When I have some money to play with, I'm going to get some work done on it. I also have a flying eagle on my shoulder, which I would also like to get worked on. Lastly, I have a blue celtic knotwork on my chest over my heart, which is by far my favorite in it's simplicity. I can't remember what the design's actual name is, but I was told it was called a 'triskelle'. When I looked up that word, the pictures illustrating it were not the same design. I've also been told it symbolizes the Celtic trinity. I pulled the design from a ring my girlfriend gave me. A knotwork of twin dragons facing each other. In the center was this design. I wish I could find the words to describe it.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Nobodie, I'm quite dissapointed with you not showing off your ass. Fine as it is it deserves the attention we can give it.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Yes, at least show the ass. Or the face. Maybe he's got a pretty mouth.

Oh, yeah, and the tatt's are cool. I wanna get one, and I think I want a tatoo of an ass cheek on a larger ass cheek on an even larger ass cheek on my ass cheek. It'd be like infinity and stuff. No better pick up line in the world than, "Hey, wanna see my infinite ass?"

6. xento

xento New Member

Nice tatts, Nobodie!

BTW, yes, I noticed the freckles. I also noticed you are quite muscular. Do you lift weights or work out?

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Hehe, out of everything everything one might say about those pics, Xento had to admire Nobodies manly muscular appearence.

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

So I'm not the only one that noticed that? Thank god. I thought it was just me being very jittery after reading so much about the ancient Greeks.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

He he. xento, I'll let you have him when I'm done with him.

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Xento, no i do not work out anymore since i stopped training and stop looking at my "manly muscular appearence" it's making me uncomfortable.
    Snowmane, "ancient greeks"?, are you slyly calling me your love god? and keep looking at my "manly muscular appearence" it's making me uncomfortable.
    Jinxed/Retard, there are two things you'll never see on this board, that's my ass and my face..... they both belong to Bubba.....
    TairNean,yes i do like the big cats, the reason i choose the lion over the panther is the lion is my star sign (no i don't believe in it but i wanted something personal) but i also liked the look of the panther as i said so i asked the tattooist to shrink the lions head a little to fit into the framing a little better and i'm also a docu' freak, i can happily watch nature documentary's all day.
    well i've been very "revealing" lately haven't i?, here's another funny pic i was going to post instead of the bulldozer one..... Calis/Jinxed this is the last naughty pic i'll post, i promise.

careful now

11. TairNean

TairNean New Member

12. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

-giggle- Nobodie does it better! He's a manly man!

13. RC6X03NX

RC6X03NX New Member

I have a big 'X' on the back of my left hand.

But actually I just drew that with a permanent marker.

14. Zorque

Zorque New Member

I once traced over the veins in my arm with a pen, then drew a bunch of other lines going down my arm, though of course that probably has nothing to do with this and shouldn't be posted anywhere

15. xento

xento New Member

Ya, that is pretty funny...
    And, mr.nobodie and the rest of ya, I wasn't thinking bad, I just considered it quite and obvious feature.

Our Host!