Arcanum Mod-making Tutorial

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm making a tutorial for mod making. So far Parts 1, 2 and 3 are up (well, 3 will be up tomorrow (sunday)).

It so far covers the basics right up to the more advanced stuff. Things such as scrolling in WorldEd up to dialog and teleports. Check it out at:

http://server3003.freeyellow.com/darkun ... /index.htm

DarkUnderlord
    -------------
    Moo... Moo... I'm an Interplay cow.

2. ZenMasterVex

ZenMasterVex New Member

Nice...

Very good tutorial... it really explained alot to me. Thanks for taking the time to create this for people new to Arcanum Mod Making. I can't wait to see further tutorials.

3. Calis

Calis Member

Hey dude,

If you want to get rid of that nasty popup on your site, I can give you some webspace on the Terra Arcanum server if you want. I can get you pretty much as much space as you need.
    Send me an e-mail at r.arts@student.utwente.nl if you'd like me to set it up for you (I can't do it today, though, as I have to leave in a few minutes... so it'll be tomorrow at the soonest).

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Yeah, the pop-up really kills it. How many did I got? 3?

5. ZenMasterVex

ZenMasterVex New Member

awwwww.....

You got 3 popups? Man, i only got 2.... I feel cheated...

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

First there's two pop-ups. Then after a few seconds I think, there's another one.

7. villageidiot

villageidiot New Member

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heheheh. Actually, the ads keep 'refreshing' every 30 secs or so. Damned annoying I know. However... There's an ad-free version already at:

http://www.audiopropaganda.com/darkunderlord/

Thanks to a guy who offered a while ago. I've yet to update the freeyellow site to mention the ad free site. I've been WAAAAAAY too busy making the AMTUT module that I'm making as I make the Tutorial. (Planning different Dialogue responses for EVERY race gets a bit challenging and takes a while.)

Thanks for the ad-free offer on Terra-Arcanum though. If I'd read that first I probably would've accepted.

DarkUnderlord
    --------------
    Moo... Moo... I'm an Interplay cow.

Our Host!