Did you remember?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorak, Oct 20, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrXyLrTRXso?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrXyLrTRXso?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This was posted late last year and told the people to be ready for the 5th of November.

Personally whilst I do believe that Anonymous is very real; I have a hard time believing that the sort of people in such a group are so bereft of original thought they would make the last half of their video a direct grab of the dialogue from the V for Vendetta movie.

Still I await the 5th of November with a mild sense of anticipation.

2. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be surprised if we had a couple of DDoS-attacks and maybe some civil unrest in major cities. Anything bigger than that, such as publications of sensitive information or organised mass meetings, thought... THAT would be a little bit exciting.

3. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Of course Anonymous is real. It's just not exactly a group. "Members" are in and out of active affiliation whenever they feel like it. There is no leadership, no member base, no formal way of communication. It's like a flash mob, but on the internet.

4. Vorak

5. Vorak

6. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I view Anon as something like a tornado. Sometimes it destroys a broken down building that needs to be demolished. Sometimes it flattens an orphanage and kills every last inhabitant. It's a new storm every time and can't easily be predicted and certainly not trusted.

Our Host!