I GRAVEDIG! HURR DURR!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by namad, May 29, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. namad

namad Member

when you say f7 autosaves don't you mean it quicksaves? since an autosave would be like saving automatically when loading a new area? and typically single hotkey press saves are called quicksaves?

or does hitting f7 toggle an autosave mode on such that it will autosave in the future?

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Yes, that is what I meant. It's less auto and more "at will" than anything else. Also, this thread is old. You were better off starting a new thread than making me read an entire page of my worst time on this forum. I hate people like Kamenzy. However, I'm glad you found my hotkey guide helpful. There's no auto-save toggle in the game, you're essentially supposed to have the wherewithal to save at your own volition in a timely manner, i.e. before you die, and often as hell.

3. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Well, you showed Kamezy, and have started a thrivng thread on how great you are.

Hear ye the word of the Gross.

4. namad

namad Member

okay, i understand now, and yes it was helpful, i wasn't aware quicksave was possible at all, this should be a real time saver... i didn't mean to necropost but i also didn't want to create a new thread

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily agree with the trend, but around here digging up dead threads will usually invoke a lot of rage.

On the other hand, no person should have any problems with you creating new threads, no matter how many, as long as the existence of each is justified (where a question needing to be answered is justification enough).

Unless the person in question is a dick, of course, in which case his rambling aren't really worth the concern.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Create a new thread. Link to old relevant ones.

Our Host!