Kerghan-lol

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sofokl, Nov 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Aaargh! Destroy Zimbabwe! For their president is the stupidest president in the world. Yes, even stupider than Bush, and yes, that is possible.

2. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Whaaaaaat??? O_O Such a thing is not possible!

'Splain please!

3. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

If you would see the pres. of Ukraine, you will say that only the most stupid people can make politic career in Ukraine. He's still thinking Putin will sell him gas for 50$, although our stupid pres. have already said he would sell it for 230$. It's the only wise thing he made for Russia.

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

My penguins and I'll lend our support. *Claps trident against polar-bear-crested shield*

5. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Well, just look at how he fucks up his country. He chases all the white farmers off their farms, gives them to black people. Result: not enough black people who are qualified for running a farm. Result: not enough food for Zimbabweans. He steals from the poor and gives to the rich. That's hardly intelligent. He insults all other world leaders. Not smart making enemies for your country. He's a dictator and has been running for over 20 years. People are too scared of voting for anyone else since the military is on his side. They can't get rid of him. It's because of him that Zimbabwe's economy is about the weakest in the world, and still falling. And the worst of all, he's trying to be buddy-buddy with South Africa's president. I don't think anything will come from it though.

But the problem is though. If he is just as, or more intelligent than Bush, the one difference is that HE is the one making the decisions. Everyone knows it isn't Bush who's calling the shots. So Bush can't screw America up. Mugabe can screw up Zimbabwe being a dictator.

6. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

hm...bad situation :/ . It's problem of all continents, as I see: normal countries here - and if you ride 200-400 km, you will get in the hell. USA and Cuba, SAR and Zimbabwe, South Korea and North Korea :lol: , Israel and Iordania, Argentina and Bolivia, Russia and :Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Azeirbadjan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kirgizia and Moldova :lol: Although Russia is abnormal country :) . Well, it has enough petroleum and gas to be more normal than mentioned countries.

7. ville-v

ville-v New Member

The Republic of Blink Blink :)

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  9. ville-v

ville-v New Member

No, military of Sverjet scattered when I banished their leader to the void. Now Santa Claus commands them.

10. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I've had a chat with my country's authorities. They say we could lend you our Franca Austral whales... if you promise to keep those Japanese ships away.

11. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Fuck that's not wise. That just means we, the Norwegians will get to sell gas.. ;)

In anycase, russia suck, and using energy as means of political pressue is just plain wrong knowing the energy situation in Europe...

12. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

If the next line is "...then America's troops in power armour annexe Canada" then Interplay can sue reality for copyright infringement.

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

XD XD XD

:lol: Man, don't say shit like that. You'll kill me.

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Is it sad that our president is actually wasting money trying to develop "power armor?" Is it even sadder that in order to do this he called in some guys who fabricate suits of armor for Halo 2 conventions?

15. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Blast it! Norway is rich with mineral resources and, therefore, doesn't need russian gas. And Ukraine and other countries doesn't have enough gas. Whe in 2 January UKR began to steal gas, all Europe shouted they would tear UKR in small pieces if it wouldn't stop it. And about political pressure:, you have the same arguments as the pres. of UKR had when Putin said he will stop gas-providing. Make conclusions. And Norway wouldn't sell gas to Ukraine, because you're far from UKR, and :) YOUR gas prices are much more higher than russian, so even the most stupid man on the Earth, UKR pres., wouldn't buy your gas. And that's wise that Putin made prices higher - it's the ONLY wise thing he did. Well, expect you have 50000 barrels of petroleum. How you would prefer to sell it? 12$ for barrel or 60$? Well, and don't say that russians and ukraines are relatives and must sell cheap gas anyway! I hate this argument.

16. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    That, or employing DU, must be the most pointless wastes of tax money in all human history.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

18. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

He works for FBI and Department of kicking of lame children( and lame ducks) of state Alabama, Texas and Delawer, therefore, he works for government.

19. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

No one cares! Blinkia will defeat you all, in time! You just whait!

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

whait, weight, weigh or wait ? :) See when I asked you about great, grate and grape. Well, we must conquer all countries from Slovakia (which is conquered already) to Denmark (which is conquered by you). Cut off Germany, I will beat Czech! (Blinkish Empire rules)

Our Host!