Mod idea (Total Conversion)

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Tobriand, Dec 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tobriand

Tobriand New Member

How about the "His Dark Materials" saga by Phillip Pullman?
    I'm probably goin to try it myself (and probably fail) - depending on how easy Worldedit and Scriptedit turn out to be to use. But if anyone would be interested, regardless of whether I decide to or not, please say.
    The first book, really, already has the graphics done (i.e. those from the game). The other two would probably get theirs done in due course (and a lot of it would probably get ripped from screenshots of Fallout crossed a bit with some original stuff). Like I say, I anyone's interested, post.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

*moved from general discussion* [​IMG]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-12-10 03:58 ]</font>

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's twice now...maybe you should message the guy and tell him Jinxed...

4. Tobriand

Tobriand New Member

They're basically a fantasy series. Supposed to be set (for the first one at least) in a parallel universe to this one, which just happens to be almost identical to Arcanum. As such, it should be quite easy to do a mod of it - just needs some heavy dialogue writing, and a LOT of work in WorldEd to get London and Oxford.

Our Host!