Problems with the Bloodlines website

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Rosselli, Nov 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

In the media section, the concept art doesn't come up. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is it something fixable in Flash, or just a problem with the site itself? I'm betting the latter, but you never know. And the game looks like it's going to rule.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Seems to work for me. The concept art (once I waited for everything to load just so that I could get into the fucking section in the first place) pops up in that tiny little window there (in the picture frame). Yeah, I bet that's a real easy way to see stuff. In a small window, go figure.

Can't say I'm too happy with the site. Raw HTML or PHP is easy to get to what you want. You see the link, you click, bam, you're there. Flash = Long waiting times (for me on 56k) and then I find out I clicked on the wrong section anyway, so I have to go somewhere else and wait for THAT to load etc...

Yeah, I stopped checking the Vampire site a while ago. I can't be bothered waiting for it to load every time they update it with one whole new section.

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

It's super gay. I can open the concept art window, but when I click on the picures, the little frame goes black, and then returns to the background texture. It doesn't really matter, I can live without those pictures. I really like the site, but yes, the fact that it is Flash sucks balls for us unfortunate dial-up users. Luckily, once you've loaded all the areas once, they reload relatively quickly. I'm happy to note that all the female character models I've seen so far (except the Noseferatu, ugh!) are pretty damn hot, and realistic to boot. Large breasts and curvy hips, but not Lara Croft.

4. TarZaN

TarZaN New Member

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Domed?.... did the silly newbie mean doomed?.... silly newbie.

Our Host!