So What Else Is New?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by friend_al_23, Dec 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I've been out for quite a while and I haven't seen much of the world of Arcanum for over a month. November 15 to be specific.

The changes I've seen so far are:
    • Jinxed becomes a moderator
    • Ioo has the Spam Avatar
    • The other boards were deleted
    • Stickies are now being used
    • Calis actively posting again
    • I now have an avatar (at last)

What else is new? How about patches? the curent version of the save editor? new websites? walkthroughs? new contest from the other board? new intimidating members? Does Ioo still post here? How about themes? Any news from the Troika team?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Hi AL!

Well we have the 1.0.7.4 version. That's about all I know. I don't know what editor you are reffering too. Loo's gone, and probably won't be coming back after I hooked him up for is new avatar. New intimidating members? No, not really. Nothing I can't handle. Walkthoughs? Well we have a more complete version of the evil walkthrough. And no real news from Troika. Currently the only news, is mod news. Lord Davidan and the Mob squad.
    Anyway Al how's it been? What have you been up to? Are you still going to be a mod at TD? Tell you man, you missed alot of cool shit here, TD and on #Arcanum.

PS I also created my own Gamesnet channel #TA-Regulars. If you have time, see you there.

3. colonel_mortimer

colonel_mortimer New Member

Hey Al, what rock have you been hiding under? Well, I guess it's nice to at least hear form you again. :wink: Welcome back!

Jinxed, you forgot I was actively posting again and we got new smilies. [​IMG]

4. Zen

Zen New Member

Toilette humor?

*Flush*

:grin:

- Zen

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

And just recently found out about the new changes at the VN Board.

Our Host!