Spammers Wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by friend_al_23, Dec 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Now if you'd said THAT in your post, I might've been more interested.

Gimme some time, I'll think about spamming the board up to buggery with flames and possibly tubgirl.

3. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Who would like to have spammers? They're the scum of the Forums! This people really need some action, they might be from sweden, you know those people that never have problems, they must be really bored!

4. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

naw, I don't like unintelligent conversation where the arguments just go back and forth as insults

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Actually they are young kids from the US.

6. Mael

Mael New Member

so basiclly you're only inviting kids from the US?

7. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Take a look at what Dark Underlord quoted. Read at what the admin said.

8. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Tell him that I will join, ONLY if he gets a RPG forum going.

You see, I love RPG forums, I love to write. And for those of you who thought I was bad, I've improved. I improved in the Aozos site, and I'm also in a Creative writing class that helps me out and stuff.

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

How about the computer game section at http://www.deeplist.com/forums/index.ph ... iend_al_23

10. Milo

Milo New Member

That forum looks OK. I registered.

PS - If my Inbox starts getting spammed, I'm holding you responsible, friend_al.

11. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I forgot to tell, it uses Invision Board. Thank you Milo for being the first person I refer to there. Charlie (the admin) had a problem with the referal system but I think he fixed it already. I think it was because of the underscore?

12. Milo

Milo New Member

I think that's it. I wasn't sure if you were "friend_al_23" or "friend al 23". Either way, it says "referred by: friend al 23" under my name, so they'll know what's up.

13. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Charlies already fixed that so that's why I have one. :D

14. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well, that's not exactly what I was talking about when I said "RPG." I'm looking for more RPg forums where you wrtie stories and stuff, not talk about games. But I guess I will join your forum to bring life to it.

15. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Spam spam spam...

Quethim, why you have a spam can... and why it says "spammer" over your avatar? You chosen that? :-?

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Ah, do a nice little search, and type in "Quethim," for the poster. You will soon see why I got this can o spam. Though I don't spam nearly as much, but I guess I have to keep this as my punishment =/

17. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Aha... ahaha....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. That's correct, you never spam. *snort*

18. DarkUnderlord

Who wants to see me hit a forum with inane stupidity? Come on over and have a look.

By the way, I blamed Milo as my referrer.

EDIT: Damn, the admin's gone and deleted all my posts. Bugger. I'll have to keep them in reserve and pull an edit tactic.

EDIT 2: Damn, thanks friend_al_23. I haven't had this much fun since... Well, since about three weeks ago. :D

EDIT 3: Banned. My respects to the admin, he's the quickest one to do that to me yet! :D Usually I last at least another day when I put on my angry-anti-oppressors-down-with-the-government poster hat.

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

You got me some good laughs DU, some good laughs. It was some funny stuff, too bad I didn't get to read all of them since the admin changed them. I can get you some more forums if you wish, this one RPG forum place is getting annoying, they won't respond to my RP thread, wish to flame them DU?

20. DarkUnderlord

I like one of the posts the admin made. I made a post about a guy who's bouncey ball was taken from him. My original reply was full of insults about him learning to spell and use punctuation correctly, which the admin deleted. I replaced it with one saying "Down with the oppressors! You get your ball back and throw it in the teachers face! Good job!". The admin came and told me that that was "a good post". I realise now that I shouldn't have been so quick. I should've instead taken on a sarcastic approach. I could still be there...

I made a really sweet reply to Milo though. Milo made a technical post about a water cooler in a PC. I flamed him about it, called him a f**king moron, dips**t, doesn't know what he's talking about and should go back to school to learn what a computer is. :D I thought the admin might take the hint when he saw "Milo" as my referrer, but no, that got deleted too.

If you want. I make no promises though. It all depends on my mood and the forum. Deeplist was a good one, because he asked for flamers. Always remember the old adage: Be careful what you wish for.

It's just a pity the short signature length wouldn't let me put his "need users, any users" quote as my signature with "flamers" in size 24 font. :)

Our Host!